Strategic Plan 2013 - 2017
The Centre operates with four-year strategic plans which are reviewed each year at an annual planning day usually held in November. The Centre's Strategic Plan 2013-2017 was developed in November 2013 through a process involving the Centre's Board, Advisory Council, government and other key stakeholders.
The Centre maintains the following principles in relation to pro bono services:
- pro bono should operate to complement and not be a substitute for properly funded government funded legal services.
- the planning, design and provision of pro bono services should be determined by reference to the needs of socially and/or economically disadvantaged people.
- pro bono work should always be done to the same standards of attention, priority and professional performance as fee paying work
- pro bono practice is a voluntary activity.
- Government has a vital role in encouraging, supporting and facilitating pro bono initiatives.
The full plan (2 pages) is available for download here.
top of page >