Strategic Plan 2009-13
The Centre's Strategic Plan 2009-2013 was first published in October 2009. The plan was the result of an extensive consultation process with stakeholders in the community as well as the Centre’s Advisory Council.
The Centre maintains the following principles in relation to pro bono services:
- pro bono should operate to complement and not be a substitute for properly funded government funded legal services.
- the planning, design and provision of pro bono services should be determined by reference to the needs of socially and/or economically disadvantaged people.
- pro bono work should always be done to the same standards of attention, priority and professional performance as fee paying work
- pro bono practice is a voluntary activity.
- Government has a vital role in encouraging, supporting and facilitating pro bono initiatives.
The full plan (3 pages) is available for download below.
strategic plan 2009-2013 (2) >
top of page >